Sunday, February 22, 2009

Giving Parents the Best Tools to Get Started

I have made it my personal mission to positively affect as many families as possible, and so I have decided to share some really fantastic educational CD's with anyone who requests one.

In the words of pediatrician, Dr. Linda Rodriguez, M.D., "What we sow, we reap. You would not plant a garden in unhealthy soil. Therefore, we must begin with preparation of both seeds and growing area. Then we must tend the garden."
  • To learn more about preconception and prenatal care, request the CD: Building a Healthy Baby.
  • To learn more about newborn and children's nutrition, request the CD: Early Childhood Nutrition and the Advantages of Breastfeeding and/or Natural Solutions for Children's Health.
Please send an email with your address to meridhealthyliving@gmail to request your free CD(s). My purpose is only to share information for which I am personally very passionate; I will not share your information, or use it in any way other than for this purpose.

No comments: