Sunday, June 28, 2009

Welcome Friends

I want to share with you a wonderful home business that has allowed me to stay home with my 2yr old son. As a Shaklee Independent Distributor, I have gained the financial freedom to be home with my child, while helping families live healthier lives. Shaklee is the #1 natural nutrition company in the United States. Shaklee is strong, doing great and growing as we offer products that people want and continue to use during this economic downturn. We have grown in every recession since the company was founded in 1956 and now is no different. We are growing and showing people how to SAVE money and how to EARN money now.

Some of you may know Shaklee from its 50yr history of safe, natural nutrition and household cleaning products. Shaklee has been rejuvenated over the last 4 years by a fantastic new CEO who has brought the products much more into the public eye to receive public acclaim on the Oprah Winfrey show, Rachel Ray, The Today Show and many other forums. It's also interesting to note that Shaklee products are used to clean the Biosphere 2 Project in Arizona, and the nutritional products are used by the US Ski Team and many other elite athletes, as well as by NASA astronauts.

Would you or someone you know be interested in learning what a plan to earn money in Shaklee would look like? How it works? How quickly you can expect to earn? Would you like to learn how to earn enough money to cover a car payment, your rent or mortgage?

Currently we are building a Bay Area Chapter of Project MAHMA (Moms At Home Making a Difference), and I would love the chance to share the Shaklee Opportunity with anyone who is open-minded to the possibility of running a rewarding flexible and fulfilling part-time or full-time business with plenty of time for their family. Thank you for looking at my blog and exploring this opportunity a bit more; maybe you'll find that it's a good fit for you!

If you are interested in taking a few minutes to chat, please see the Contact Me section of this blog. We can set a time for a short conversation for me to give you some details. If you are not interested for yourself, please take a few minutes and think of someone who might be able to benefit and pass the message on.

Here's a bit of my story:

Some of us know what it feels like to carry the weight of the world on our shoulders as we try to grow the healthiest baby we possibly can. I mean, how can little Susie or little Johnny grow up to be the president of the United States if he or she is not getting all she needs from her parents?! We, the parents, are the garden in which our child is growing. Whether he's in the womb, or in our loving arms, his health is in our hands both by our example and by what we provide for him.

With this in mind, I went looking for products that were proven SAFE, highly-effective and economical. This search led me to Shaklee. Shaklee's products are backed by over 70 published clinical studies in peer-reviewed journals, and they do more quality control tests than anyone in this industry, with 350 contaminant test conducted on EACH raw ingredient going into a product. When I started my research, I wanted to know that the money I spent on my son's DHA supplement, or our multivitamins, was well-spent and that the products were proven safe and did what they said they would do. With Shaklee, I had an independent distributor with 25yrs experience holding my hand, counseling me as to what products to use for my family, and working with me until we found the right solutions to our health concerns.

Apart from this resource, there were numerous lectures and literature available from many renowned pediatricians and doctors who endorse Shaklee products. This is why I decided to become a distributor myself. I already have my own success stories, and simply by using the products and sharing my excitement and successes with others, I have started my own business! My husband has lost 30lbs on Shaklee's Cinch Inch Loss Plan and has received great relief from his allergies. I have marked improvement in my digestion and hormonal fluctuations, and my son knocks out a cold in 3 days, on the rare occasion that he does get sick.

Thanks so much for your time; I look forward to hearing from you!
Shelley

No comments: